Renewable Energy Insurance
Once an emerging industry, alternative energy has now become an international business, expanding all over the world and involving major global players. The global need for reliable and comprehensive renewable energy sector insurance to support these projects is now more apparent than ever.
Wind and solar power projects in particular are becoming larger in scale and will continue to grow in the future.
Volune Financial Services specialists can insure the development, construction and operation of the largest cutting-edge renewable energy projects. Established engineering firms, energy providers and manufacturers are now joining forces with pioneers in renewable energy to keep up with demand. They are among the largest companies in the world and are well accustomed to the challenges of major technical risks.
However, in this rapidly growing sector, they find themselves managing projects based on often prototypical technology in unusual settings, requiring renewable energy sector insurance products that must be just as intricately designed for these projects. Solutions to alternative energy sector insurance challenges whether offshore wind power in ever-deeper seas or vast solar thermal energy parks in distant deserts, the challenges and risks are complex.
Our renewable energy sector insurance solutions include:
- Risk consulting for all project phases
- Systems monitoring and regular consulting during operation
- Engineering cover for construction phases (incl. delay in start up cover/advance loss of profit) and operational risk
- Property cover incl. Business Interruption
- Third-party liability
- Environmental liability
- Project cargo and transportation coverage
- Business continuity support
- Directors & officers management liability
- Marine and aviation hull and liability cover (for support assets)
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to arrange a free consultation without obligation or to discuss our services further